We, the officials and employees of the Center for Health Development 4A (CaLaBaRZon) pledge and commit to deliver quality public services as promised in the Citizen’s Charter. Specifically, we will:
- Serve with Integrity.
- Be prompt and timely.
- Display procedures, fees and charges.
- Provide adequate and accurate information.
- Be considerate in applying rules.
- Provide feedback mechanism.
- Be polite and courteous.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and appropriate behavior and professionalism.
- Wear proper uniform and identification.
- Be available during office hours.
- Respond to complaints.
- Provide comfortable waiting area.
- Treat everyone equally.